The Department of Ayurveda located on the Sixth Floor of the Hospital, is a fully fledged department with an excellent nature view ambience, a freshly manufactured and efficient updated stock of medicines, well-furnished Panchakarma theatres with high end equipment’s in a well-ventilated and scenic ambience, 14 spacious IP rooms with attached bathrooms and Ayurveda kitchen with appropriate medicines.
The Department aims to provide its clients, holistic care for disease and health alike. Diseases and conditions pertaining to:
• The systems of Neuro, Skeletal, Muscular areas
• Gynaecological, Paediatric, Antenatal and Post natal care
• Malnutrition, Over Nutrition and Under Nutrition cases
• Lifestyle disorders, Hair and Skin restoration
Appropriate treatment and care will also be provided to various other conditions such as:
• Rheumatic disease
• Disease of spine, vertebral disc, bones and joints
• Synovitis of knee joints
• Mobility disorders
• Allergic disorders
• Mobility restoration treatments post accidents
• Adolescent issues are also managed.
Apart from the aforementioned, treatments are also offered in Marma Chikitsa (treatment of vital centers), Visha Chikitsa (Ayurveda toxicology), Sports medicine (injuries sustained from sports activities), Health care management, Relaxation therapy, Rejuvenation therapy and Beauty care therapy.