The Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion services available on the Website do not in any way constitute an invitation or recommendation to avail the tele-consultation services. The services provided through the Website are not intended in any ways to be a substitute for face to face consultation with a doctor. Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion advices the users to make independent assessment in respect of its accuracy or usefulness and suitability prior to making any decision in reliance here of. Terms 'you' and 'your' hereafter refers to the user both registered and unregistered who is using/browsing through the Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion website (https://marsleevamedicity.com/second-opinion/) and/or partner websites and/or availing any of the services from Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion.
1. Information and Documents Required :
The information provided by you can be kept with Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion indefinitely and can be used without revealing your identity .
2. Equipment and Connectivity Requirement: The services available on the website shall be provided to you via audio/video consultation, or as an offline review through e-mail. Please ensure that you are equipped with proper video conference equipment and internet connectivity as mentioned or is relevant for the service you want to avail. In case of inadequate video conference equipment, technical error or defective internet connectivity Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion reserves the right to reschedule or cancel your appointment without any notice. You understand and acknowledge that there will not be any physical examination involved and the consultation services shall be provided remotely. The opinion delivered by the doctor / physician shall solely be based on the verbal communication between the concerned doctor or the physician and the patient and the test reports and other information provided/uploaded by you on the website. Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion and the consulting Doctor/Medical Practitioner shall not be liable for misdiagnosis / faulty judgment / interpretation error / perception error/ adverse events/ inefficacy of prescribed treatment or advice/validity of the advice or prescription provided by the consulting Doctor in your country of residence/ unavailability of the recommended or prescribed treatment or medication under any condition or circumstances. Users are advised to use their discretion for following the advice obtained post consultation from Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion. Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion Services are not meant in any way for emergency and life-threatening conditions. It is advised to take the patient to the nearest hospital in such cases .
3. Electronic Payments/ Refunds: Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion offers online mode of payment. You may use internet banking or debit/credit card for making payment for consultation charges. You shall be directed to our trusted payment gateway partners once you proceed to make payment of Service Fees. Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, if incorrect or inaccurate credit / debit card details are provided by you for making the payment of consultation Fees or you use a credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you or if you permit a third party to use your password or other means to access your account. Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion shall keep the aforesaid information confidential at all times and shall not utilize and share the same with any of the third parties unless is an authorized third-party website and / or required by law regulation or court order Refunds for Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion will not be made after payment is completed.
4. Use of Content & Copyright: Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai owns the website as well the intellectual property contained thereon including all programs, processes, designs, software, technologies, trademark, trade names, inventions and materials therein and all the services offered by the doctors / physicians or others on the Website. You shall not use the content available on the website without the prior written permission of Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai.
5. Privacy and Security: Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion uses secure encryption technology to keep your information safe and secured at all time. Mar Sleeva Medicity Pala is committed towards maintaining the privacy of the information uploaded by you on the website and complies with the industry standard security safeguards for the purpose of securing the website and the information provided/uploaded by you. Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion uses all reasonable endeavours to ensure the integrity of the online payment facility’s security. Despite our endeavours, breaches of security and confidentiality could occur. You acknowledge that we are not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of any breaches in security.
6. Indemnity: You agree and undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion, the concerned doctor/physician and Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai for any losses, costs, charges and expenses including reasonable attorney fees that the concerned doctor/physician and Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai may suffer on account of (a)misdiagnosis / faulty judgment /interpretation errors / perception error arising from (i)your failure to provide correct and / or complete clinical information / history about the patient in timely and clinically appropriate manner; or (ii)suppression of material facts; or your failure to provide relevant clinical information about the patient; or (iv) misinterpretation of the advice / prescription / diagnosis by you; or (v) failure to follow doctor’s advice / prescription by you; or (b) incorrect or inaccurate credit / debit card details provided by you; or (c) using a credit / debit card which is not lawfully owned by you; or (d) if you permit a third party to use the service in your name.
7. Disclaimer: Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion provides the services on “as is” basis and expressly disclaims all representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either expressed or implied, as to the operations of the website, the information, content, service provided through or in connection with the website. In no event shall Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai be responsible for any third-party misuse for the data and for any acts, deeds and circumstances beyond the control of the management of Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion. You agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your conduct
8. Limitations of Liability: In no event shall Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including without limitations, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion services.
9. Termination: This arrangement may be terminated by either party at any time, with or without cause Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion reserves the right to refuse the use of services immediately in case your conduct is deemed by Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion to be in contravention of applicable acts, laws, rules and regulations or considered to be unethical / immoral.
10. Modification of Terms and Conditions of Service: Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion may at any time, without any prior notification to you, modify these terms of conditions. Please review the latest version of the terms and conditions before proceeding to avail the service If you continue to use the service, it shall be deemed that you agree and abide by the modified terms and conditions.
11. General Terms and Conditions: This agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Kottayam. Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion makes no representation that the services are appropriate for patients in any other location except India as Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai operates and controls this websites from India. If any part of the agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law then the said provision will be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. You acknowledge that the relationship created through your use of this website shall be of principal to principal. You shall not represent yourself as a representative agent or employee of Mar Sleeva Medicity Palai Second Opinion You represent and warrant that you’re not a minor (i.e., you are above 18 years of age) and that you are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement. The terms and condition herein form an agreement. Please read this agreement carefully and if you are not agreeable to any terms and condition please do not proceed further. By submitting and proceeding further you signify that you read through, understood and accepted aforementioned terms and conditions of use of service. You must agree to the above terms and conditions in order to avail the services through the website. If you have any queries or need any clarification or assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide the most affordable treatment in the health sector.
Full-fledged Modern medicine, Ayurveda and Homoeopathy under one roof
Critical medical care for people who have life-threatening injuries and illnesses.